Tuesday 26 June 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge #26

UGH! I missed the "deadline" to post last week with the "odds", so I'm joining in with the "evens" this week. It's time for another challenge at The Merry Christmas Challenge where the challenge is

Anything Goes + Christmas
(optional: star)

Actually, there are going to be some changes here at The Merry Christmas Challenge after this challenge. We're going from a weekly challenge to monthly challenges, posted on the 15th of each month and there will be no optional themes - just Anything Goes + Christmas.

Here's my card



OK - so it's a bit of a stretch to think that I used the optional theme. However, there IS a star! I started with Simon Says STAMP's Color Me Trees stamp set, which I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on 96lb bristol. I added color with my Gansai Tambi Pearl Colors paint and a fine paint brush. I just love the shimmer these paints make. Here's a close-up


I fussy cut the trees and STAR. The sentiment is from Hero Arts' Winter Silhouettes stamp set where it was heat embossed with silver embossing powder on a black card panel. I adhered the tree and STAR with some liquid glue.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.