Monday 25 June 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #270

Happy new week. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card





I started by stamping the floral image using Stampin' Up's Artistically Asian stamp set using my MISTI. I added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (one color at a time) and spritzing with a fine spray of water before stamping onto 96 lb bristol. It gives a watercolor look to the image. I trimmed the panel to 3.75" x 2.75". I added the sentiment from Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set with Hero Arts charcoal ink. I matted the panel with red cardstock and found a strip of plaid printed paper for my vertical element. A bit of organza ribbon tied into a bow, completes the card.

We'd love to see what you create starting with this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.