Monday 30 November 2015

Ellen Hutson: the CLASSroom: PIN-SIGHTS Challenge

Here's my card


It's for the current challenge at Ellen Hutson - CLASSroom 

Here is the inspiration photo

 2f4eb07cffa452394a3f521301a5a6a8

I was inspired by the colours, shine and textures in the photo panel. 


I used this Ellen Hutson die set for the focal flower. I used some shiny teal cardstock for the flower, dark brown for the border and some orange/brown for the centre of the flower. I added some Glossy Accents on the small pieces in the centre of the flower to add some shine.


The sentiment is from this Ellen Hutson stamp set. 

The base of the card has the texture of tree bark from using an embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty! Love hoe you've kept the card CAS and the shine on the flower looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.