Sunday 4 September 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge

When it's hot outside, I like playing in my craft room. As long as it's relatively cool and the fan isn't blowing papers all over the place, I'm happy to sit at my craft table and play with paper. Also, when it's hot outside, it's nice to think about Christmas. We have a new challenge for the month of September at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge


Here's my card


To add "metallic" to my card, I used gold embossing powder and some gold cardstock. I started by heat embossing the tree using Stampin' Up's Lovely as a Tree stamp set and gold embossing powder on kraft cardstock. I trimmed the kraft to 2 1/4" x 4 1/4" and matted with gold cardstock. For the sentiment, I used a scrap of kraft cardstock and Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages stamp set and gold embossing powder. I trimmed the scrap. I adhered everything to a dark green A2 card panel which was in turn, adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see you Christmas creation, with or without the "metallic" twist in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.