Tuesday 13 September 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #438

It's starting to feel like Autumn. I'm certainly enjoying the cooler temperatures, especially at night. It sure makes it easier to sleep when it's cool. 

We have a new challenge starting at Addicted to Stamps and More! 


Here's my card


It's a clean and simple, one-layer card. I started with a white A2 card base and used Simon Says STAMP's Slimline Floral stencil along with distress inks - twisted citron, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I used pieces of post-it notes to help keep the colors separate. For the sentiment, I used Papertrey Ink's Sentiment Staples: Birthday and Concord & 9's Dove ink.

We'd love to see your birthday creations in our gallery over the next fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.