Friday 9 September 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ September Challenge with STAMPlorations

It's starting to feel like autumn (finally!). While I'm enjoying the cooler temperatures, I'm not really liking the shorter days. At least, there still is some daylight after dinner. 

We have a new challenge at Die Cut Divas and a new sponsor this month. STAMPlorations is our sponsor and will be giving our winner a code worth $20 for digital images in their shop. STAMPlorations' owner, Shery is currently battling breast cancer and many of the "real" products - stamps, stencils, dies, paper goods are currently not available at this time. 


Our challenge this month is
ANYTHING GOES, with optional AUTUMN

Here's my card


For my card, I used STAMPlorations Autumn Pumpkin Mug digital stamp, which I sized on my laptop and then printed with my inkjet printer. I added color with Copic markers - C2, E08, E33, E43, E71, G82, G94, Y15, Y17, Y35, YG63, YR04, YR07, YR16. I die cut the image panel and the black mat panel with two of Waffle Flower A2 Layers dies. For the sentiment, I used STAMPlorations Coffeecionado stamp set, which I stamped onto a scrap of gold color cardstock and trimmed to a thin strip. I popped the sentiment up with dimensionals. 

We'd love to see your ANYTHING GOES, with optional AUTUMN creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love this bright and cheery Autumn mug. As I said on the DCD blog, I'd love to have a real life set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.