Saturday 3 September 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #228

We have a fun challenge for the next fortnight at Addicted to CAS

Our Code Word is BIRDS

Here's my card


I thought of those funny birds that Tim Holtz did. Of course, I couldn't find mine. So it was off to plan B. This cute bird is from Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - BG13, E02, G07, R35, Y11, Y17, Y38. I added some Glossy Accents to the bird's eyes for some shine and dimension and added Crystal Stickles to the party hat for a bit of sparkle. I die cut the image with a Sizzix circle die. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on some white cardstock, which I trimmed to a 7/8" wide strip. I found some rather party-inspired patterned paper which I used for the horizontal strips. I adhered the elements to a white A2 card base to complete my card. 

We'd love to see your BIRD inspired cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card I love your cute little birdie and fun sentiment.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.