Tuesday 25 May 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #508

Hi! It's time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday Here is our new sketch.

Optional Theme: Flowers

Here's my card


For my card, I dug out an old Stampin' Up set called Oh, So Lovely. It's a wood-mount set so I had to be a bit creative to get the two impressions - the linen-like background and the flowers to line up. I couldn't use my MISTI for this one. For the background, I used Hero Arts Soft Granite ink and for the flowers outline, I used Hero Arts Charcoal ink. I added a bit of color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers - Light Violet and Light Carmine. I trimmed the panels down and matted with dark gray cardstock. I found a scrap of a striped patterned paper which I trimmed to 3/4" x 4.25". For the sentiment, I changed the triangle to a scalloped circle. I used Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set and the Hero Arts Charcoal ink again. I punched the sentiment with Stampin' Up's 1.5" circle punch. For the scalloped mat, I used Stampin' Up's scalloped circle punch. I adhered everything to a light purple A2 card panel to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our current sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Sue - congratulations for being chosen as one of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's "Top 3" for our rainbow sketch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.