Monday 31 May 2021

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day of our May Challenge

There are only a few hours left in our challenge at Die Cut Divas this month. Our sponsor this month is CASual Fridays Stamps



They will be giving our winner a $20 gift code

Our challenge this month is a tic-tac-toe challenge. Here's the grid


For my card, I chose the bottom horizontal line - washi, blue, flowers.

Here's my card



For my card, I started with the bloom using CASual Fridays Stamps Mon Ami stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added come color with Copic markers B00, B02. I then fussy cut the image. With a scrap of light gray cardstock, I die cut the square with My Favorite Things Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and adhered the bloom to it. I dug through my collection of washi tape for some blue washi. I added a strip of black and white chevrons to add a bit of interest. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set onto a scrap of light blue cardstock, which I trimmed down to a rectangle.

You have until 9pm Pacific time to join us. We'd love to see your creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.