Sunday 9 May 2021

Die Cut Divas ~ May Challenge

We have a new challenge at Die Cut Divas this month. Our sponsor this month is CASual Fridays Stamps


They will be giving our winner a $20 gift code

Our challenge this month is a tic-tac-toe challenge. Here's the grid


For my card, I chose the diagonal line from upper left to lower right - uneven edge, friendship, flowers.


I started my card by stamping the flower image using CASual Fridays Stamps' Mon Ami stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers Y02, Y06. I fussy cut the image. I die cut the gray stitched circle with My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Circle STAX dies. The friend sentiment from the same stamp set was stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite and Dandelion inks. For the uneven edge, I found a patterned paper and tore one edge. 

We'd love for you to join us this month using our fun tic-tac-toe board for inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.