Saturday 1 May 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge ~ May 2021

Welcome to May! I'm looking forward to this month as I'll be getting my first COVID 19 vaccine in about a week. I'm so appreciative of all those who have been working so hard to keep us safe and for those who worked so diligently to get us vaccines against this horrible virus. 

It's also time for a new challenge at Rainbow Card Challenge. This month our challenge is


Here's my card


I started with My Favorite Things Trendy Triangles stamp set and Hero Arts Cornflower ink. I stamped many triangles on white cardstock and then used My Favorite Things Die-namics Triangles to die cut the triangles. I arranged the on a periwinkle A2 card panel and adhered them when I found a design I liked. I added a sentiment using Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set with Hero Arts Cornflower ink.

We'd love to see your periwinkle cards.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is so pretty! I love the designs in the triangles. :) Hugs! Katy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.