Saturday 8 May 2021

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #197

Hi Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. For the next two weeks, our challenge is

Isn't this an interesting code word? I went searching through my stamp stash until I found some bugs on a stamp set. I ended up with Your Next Stamp's Bitty Bugs. Here's my card.



I stamped this inch worm on a white A2 card panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers C2, G05, G07, YG06. I also made a mask of the inch worm by stamping onto a post-it note and fussy cutting it out. On a white A2 card panel, I covered the inch worm with the mask and added clouds using Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil and distress inks (tumbled glass, shaded lilac, spun sugar, twisted citron) and the hill using Simon Says STAMP's Waves and Hills stencil with peeled paint distress ink. On another white A2 card panel, I die cut the circle, that would serve as a window to the inch worm and clouds and hill. I also stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I wanted a bit of separation between the two white A2 card panels, so I added some white fun foam, with a die cut circle where the window is. 

I'm normally not a fan of bugs, except when they are this cute! We'd love you see your bug-inspired cards.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Sue! What a cute little guy - and I like your softly colored sky background. xoxo Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.