Thursday 4 April 2019

STAMPlorations CAS ~ April Challenge

It's April and time for a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS



Here's my card which I hope will inspire you





I started with a 1.75" x 5.5" strip of navy cardstock. I stamped the simple five petal flower from STAMPlorations It's A Girl Thing: Sunshine stamp set repeatedly with Versamark ink and used clear embossing powder which was heat set. I added color with Primacolor Premier colored pencils. I like how the bright color "pops" off the navy blue strip. I adhered it to the left side of an A2 card. The sentiment is stamped with Hero Arts Navy ink and is from STAMPlorations Grateful Flutters stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. We'd love to have you join us this month.
sue



This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you stamped and heat eb your pretty flowers onto navy CS. Beautifully colored with pencils too. TFS Sue. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Thank you card Sue, Love your fun flowers and they do pop off of the navy.

    btw, I have deleted one of my uploads and I am down to three. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.