Monday 8 April 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #311

It's Monday so it must be time for a new sketch for this week's challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No photo description available.

Here's my card


I love bright colors. It's something my favorite aunt used to like too. Bright colors make me happy. I started with  Tim Holtz' Latticework stencil and distress inks (picked raspberry, mustard seed, spiced marmalade). I trimmed the inked panel to 3" x 3.75". I stamped the sentiment, from STAMPlorations Stamp It Big: Congrats stamp set on the panel and matted it with black. I found a scrap of bright lines patterned paper which I cut into a fish-tail banner. I added some die cut stars using Lawn Fawn's Puffy Stars dies.

We'd love to see how this week's sketch inspires you.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done card! As new blog follower 55 I look forward to your future shares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, bright creation! Love the bold black sentiment~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.