Wednesday 24 April 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch! # 218 and Less is More #393

Finally, I'm able to post my card to various challenges, before the deadline. Does that ever happen to you. You see a card challenge, get inspired, make the card and then life happens and you don't post the card, before the challenge closes. All.the.time!

Well, not today! Yippee!

I have a card for the current challenges at CAS(E) this Sketch and Less is More.



I started with a piece of vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder, the Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Flourishes stamp. I added color, on the reverse side of the vellum using direct to paper (vellum) technique with Hero Arts cornflower, tide pool, lime green. I cut a strip, 5.5" x 2" and adhered it in the center of an A2 card base. For the sentiment, I die cut a banner, using Simon Says STAMP's Small Folded Banners. I used my MISTI to position the sentiment stamp from Hero Arts Layered Topiary, stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal ink onto the banner. I folded the banner and to add some height, I used dimensional adhesive. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful - I love the soft sponged central panel. Perfect for the LIM subtles challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ! Love your combo of subtle colours, perfect take on our challenge. Great technique which enables to softer even more the colours (I have to keep it in mind, tks). A fabulous combo too with the CASe this sketch challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.