Wednesday 10 April 2019

AAA Cards: CAS Game #137

I saw the current challenge at AAA Cards and just knew I had to participate.



I was intrigued by the "time limit" challenge. I had not previously ever timed myself. I sadly was in need of a sympathy card for a former co-worker. 

Here's my card


Here's a close-up of the dry embossing



I started with Couture Creations' Exotic embossing folder and dry embossed a white A2 panel. I trimmed the panel to 4" x 3.75". I added some black grosgrain ribbon and a "fake" bow to the bottom of the panel. By "fake" bow, I mean that I cut a 2.5" piece of ribbon and angled both ends of the piece. I looped around the small piece with a longer piece of ribbon to make it look like a bow. I adhered the embossed panel and ribbon to an A2 card base. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Flower Friend stamp set.

I timed my efforts -12.5 minutes. Not bad, eh? 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Very stylish and elegant card. Thank youf or playing with us at AAA CArds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of embossing on the top part of the card and how serene is the nearly all white scheme. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.