Tuesday 23 April 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #313

Hello! My days are all mixed up after the Easter long weekend. I usually post my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge card on Mondays. Darn, I'm a day late.

There is a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text


Here's my card



I took a few liberties with my card. I was inspired by the triangle on the sketch and "stretched" that into a double triangle fun fold card. 



Once I figured out how to cut and fold the card base, I covered the lower right triangle with some tone-on-tone gray patterned paper. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty Greeting, stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal ink. To add some color, I stamped some flowers from Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia and Hero Arts Spring Hello by Lia stamp sets using Hero Arts inks (green hills, fresh peach, butter bar) to both the sentiment circle and inside the card, under the bottom right triangle. I die cut the circle using Sizzix circle dies and added a scalloped mat using Spellbinders scalloped circles die. 

We'd love to see how you are inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue




This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.