Tuesday 9 April 2019

A Blog Named Hero Challenge

It's weird. I retired and somehow don't seem to be able to find time to craft. When I was working, I found time to craft. I guess I "needed"  the distraction when I was working. Now that I don't feel the stress of working, I guess crafting has taken a lower priority in my life. I certainly still love to craft but I seem to be missing the "need" to craft. I need to figure out a how to find more crafting time.

So, I've been absent from joining in card making challenges. I'm working on that. I've made a card for the current challenge at A Blog Named Hero.


Here's my card


I dug out my Hero Arts Looped Circle background stamp (it was buried in a box of mounted stamps!). I love this stamp. I stamped it onto watercolor paper with Versamark and used clear embossing powder which was heat set. I added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush. I trimmed the panel to 2.25" x 2.25" and matted the square with red cardstock. 

Here's a close-up.



The sentiment is from Hero Arts Thanks A Bunch, stamped with Hero Arts strawberry ink. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.