Tuesday 30 April 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #339

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week, the challenge is


Just a reminder - Clean and Simple (CAS) refers to cards that have clean and crisp lines, minimal or no embellishments and lots of 'white' space. White space doesn't need to be white - it can be any color. However, white space refers to areas of your card with no stamping or embellishments.

Here's my card



For this card, I started by creating a circle mask using a 4" x 6" repositionable label and Sizzix circle dies. I also made the flower mask using a 3" x 3" post it note and My Favorite Things Die-namics Flower and Leaf Trio dies. I used salty ocean distress ink, applied with an ink blending tool and carefully removed the flower mask. I added the sentiment from Clear Besotted Flowers and Flourishes stamp set with Hero Arts Navy ink. I added an enamel dot in the center of the flower to complete the card.

I was inspired by this card by MASKerade



Thanks for dropping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.