Thursday 2 May 2019

STAMPlorations CAS May Challenge

It's May and time for a new CAS challenge at STAMPlorations CAS.



I've made a card to inspire you to join us. Here's my card.




I started with STAMPlorations Row of Roses stamp set and used Versamark ink with silver embossing powder which was heat set. I added color to the petals with Zig Clean Color Real Brush (lilac) and softened the color with a water brush. For the leaves, I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush (pale dawn gray). Here's a close-up.


The sentiment is from STAMPlorations The Birds and the Blooms stamp set and was also heat embossed with silver embossing powder. 

Won't you join us this month?

Thanks for stopping by
sue



This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful CAS card. The row of roses and the delicate water colouring looks so pretty x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.