Monday 27 May 2019

STAMPlorations ~ Clear Stickers - NEW!!!!

Exciting news to share with you! STAMPlorations now has clear sentiment stickers in their store. Now, clear sentiment stickers may not take the place of stamping sentiments. However, there are many situations where this sentiment stickers will make things easier. I'm involved with a non-profit where we are attempting to get people involved in making cards as a way to combat social isolation. I think that these stickers are the perfect solution for beginner card makers and those with little experience with stamping. 

I've made a few cards to demonstrate how these stickers can be used.


I started by making this card using STAMPlorations Lupinus ARTplorations stencil and distress inks.


I decided to add a strip of purple cardstock for the sentiment.


I added the sentiment to complete the card.

Here's another example


I masked off an area and then used STAMPlorations Prim Triangles ARTplorations stencil with distress inks. I cut a blue rectangle for the sentiment. I could choose any of these stickers.


I chose this one and added a few sequins for a bit of shine and sparkle.

Here are the last two cards


For this card, I used STAMPlorations Tweet Love stamp set. I added color with some Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. 


For this card, I used STAMPlorations Clouds ARTplorations stencil and some patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.