Wednesday 8 May 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #315

Oh my - when I take a long weekend, it messes with my head and I'm late with my card for the current sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No photo description available.


Here's my card






I started by heat embossing three stars from Your Next Stamp's Blast Off Stars with silver embossing powder, in the upper left corner of a light blue A2 card panel. I masked off the lower right corner with post-it tape and added distress inks (salty ocean, chipped sapphire, black soot) with ink blending tools. I carefully removed the post-it tape. I heat embossed the sentiment from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments with silver embossing powder. I added some silver strips along the diagonal and a large silver star punched with Creative Memories 1.5" star punch.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.