Friday 17 May 2019

STAMPlorations - Mid May Reminder Post

It's time for a post to remind you of the current challenge at STAMPlorations CAS where this month's challenge is


Here's my reminder card


I started with the background where I used a white A2 card panel and stencilled clouds using STAMPlorations Clouds - ARTplorations stencil and tumbled glass distress ink, applied with an ink blending tool. I also stamped the pterodactyl from STAMPlorations DINO things stamp set. I added color with coloured pencils and fussy cut the image out. In order to get the eye brows and other fine details, like toes (which I couldn't fussy cut), I stamped the image onto the card panel and adhered the fussy cut bird onto the card, directly above the stamped image. For the image, I was going to adhere one of the new STAMPlorations New Day clear stickers onto the card panel. But of course, I accidentally got too close to the card panel when I wasn't ready and it was starting to adhere crooked. Boy, those stickers are really sticky and are not forgiving. Instead, I found a scrap of purple cardstock and adhered the sticker sentiment onto the scrap and trimmed it to size.

Thanks for stopping by
sue



This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.