Tuesday 24 November 2015

Time Out Challenges #44

The challenge at TIME OUT Challenges this week is a CASE challenge.

Here is the card by Karen at Snippets



Here is my card





I masked off an area on the left side of the card front and used this Texture Rhapsody stencil by Memory Box and added my favourite distress ink - peacock feathers. I found a Unity stamp that was more than one line and used some script writing and placed it on the right, towards the bottom, overlapping the stenciled area.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful CASE and gorgeous pattern. Love the font of the sentiment. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. So soft and strong. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.