Thursday 5 November 2015

Less is More Challenge - Lucky Dip Week 248

Here's my card



It's for the current challenge at Less is More 

 the challenge, which is PAPER PIECING

I used these two Memory Box dies to cut out the trees.



I looked through my stash of scrap green patterned papers and cut out the trees. I used the solid tree die to cut out a backing for the small pieces of patterned paper and the outline.

The sentiment is from this Simon Says STAMP set



I adhered the trees to a piece of silver cardstock to add a bit of sparkle. Here's a close-up.


 

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. I love this .... beautifully CAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it!
    Perfect choice of paper!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS-perfect and simply adorable
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all those different green patterned papers. Great CAS card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really effective piecing and a super card!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.