Saturday 11 July 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS & CAS(E) this Sketch #131

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at Paper Smooches





 

and at CAS(E) this Sketch 
 


 I took a class at CKC-Seattle 2012 where this Paper Smooches stamp set was used.
In the class we stamped the leaves with black ink. To "colour" the leaves, we flipped the stamp backwards (where the stamp surface faced the acrylic block) and stamped the image on top of the leaf outline.




The sentiment is from this Paper Smooches stamp set.
 
Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. I love the fun shaped leaves and the super sentiment !
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the sketch! I love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this and FUN CAS Design!! You used BEAUTIFUL Colors too!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this Week!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.