Sunday 19 July 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #195

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches


I'll admit it. I was at a loss with this sketch. I just couldn't figure out what to do. I started flipping through my stamp sets and came across this Technique Tuesday favourite of mine.
I used three shades of distress inks - tumbled glass, faded jeans and chipped sapphire. I cut out three circles and stamped a different "plant" on each. 

Of course, after I stamped the sentiment, I realized that I didn't exactly follow the sketch. Oops.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the softly colored background. It looks great with the silhouettes of the floral images. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft dreamy feel to your card with those pretty images and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.