Sunday 5 July 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #130

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at CAS(e) this Sketch



I found a watercolour panel in my stash made with a variety of distress inks. I trimmed it to fit a standard A2 card and then cut the bottom portion with this Reverse Confetti die.




I was careful to only cut the "small" side of the die through my BigShot.


The fish were from these stamp sets - CTMH - Under the Sea, Simon Says STAMP Best Fishes and I think that the green one is a Stampin Up fish (from an unknown set)! I coloured them with Copics and fussy-cut them.

The sentiment is from the Simon Says STAMP set.

Thanks for visiting
sue





2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is so cute! Love the way you used that die cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.