Sunday 1 December 2019

STAMPlorations CAS December challenge

Hi Friends! Happy December! Yup, it's already December. I suspect the big guy at the North Pole is getting things ready for his big show on the 25th. Anyway, we have a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS

No photo description available.

Here's my card


I started by stamping STAMPlorations Typografia Christmas stamp using Versafine Onyx black ink onto an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol. I put the panel aside to ensure that the ink dried completely. I then tried my hand at freehand watercolouring a Christmas tree over the stamped image. I picked up distress ink (mowed lawn, lucky clover) with my water brush with very little water and made some short strokes moving left to right. I ended up with horizontal lines of colour. I added a bit of water to help to lightly blend the ink. I again, set the panel aside to dry completely. I added some adhesive red pearls and used a gold glitter pen to colour in the tiny star atop the tree to complete the card. 

We'd love to have you join us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful display of art here - Love your technique and the tree! Wonderfully created TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.