Saturday 14 December 2019

Perfectly CAS ~ December Challenge

I don't know about you, but making clean and simple cards is very calming. Especially at this crazy busy time, sitting at my craft table and making a clean and simple card helps me to relax and breathe. It's time for a new challenge at Perfectly CAS. This month's challenge is



At this time of year, it's hard to think of anything other that Christmas. So, here's my card


I started with Unity Stamps' Celebrate stamp set which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I like how elegant gold embossing looks. I used both the collection of ornaments and also the sentiment from the stamp set. I used Prismacolor Premier colored pencils to add color to the ornaments. I think that this is a perfectly CAS card!

We'd love for you to join us - just remember that we are looking for cards where only one-third of the card panel is covered by stamping or paper or embossing - well, you get the picture. There should be lots of white space.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.