Tuesday 10 December 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge # 371

Can't believe that it's almost Christmas. Where does the time go? It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week's challenge is



Some days I love the freedom that an "anything goes" challenge gives me. Other days, I need something specific to work on. What about you? 

Here's my card


I started with the Couture Creations Exotic embossing folder and an A2 white cardstock panel. I cut the embossed panel to 2.75" x 4.25". I wanted to add some colour so I used a rectangular ink blending tool and festive berries distress ink. I felt that I'd be better able to add colour to the raised areas with the rectangular ink blending tool. I found some grosgrain ribbon that worked with the inked embossed panel. For the sentiment, I used Your Next Stamp's Sweet Little Greetings stamp set. I cut out the sentiment with Stampin' Up's oval punch. I found a scrap of teal cardstock and cut out the oval mat with Stampin' Up's scalloped oval punch. I adhered the ribbon to the embossed panel before adhering it to an A2 card base. That way, I was able to "hide" the ends of the ribbon behind the embossed panel.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.