Sunday 15 December 2019

STAMPlorations CAS - December Reminder Post

WOW! Ten days until Santa arrives! I can't believe how fast the days pass by. It's time for the reminder post at STAMPlorations. The STAMPlorations CAS challenge for December is


No photo description available.

Here's my card



For this card, I used some 1 inch confetti tissue paper dots (mostly green, one yellow) which I adhered to a 96 lb bristol A2 card panel with watered-down white glue. Once the glue dried, I stamped using STAMPlorations Typografia Christmas and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I learned the hard way that due to the somewhat non-porous nature of the glue, once dried, that the ink may take longer than usual to dry. I let the ink dry overnight. I then adhered some random adhesive pearls to complete the card.

There is still some time left to join in on our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.