Monday 2 December 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 345

It's hard to believe that it's already December. Where does the time go? It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch



No photo description available.

Here's my card


I started with My Mind's Eye's Collectible Notable 6x6 pad and Catherine Pooler Designs' Leaf Motifs stamp set. I stamped the leaves onto tone-on-tone patterned paper and fussy cut them. I chose two other patterned papers from the 6x6 pad to complete the card. I love working with 6x6 pads as the colours all work together. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Flower Friend stamp set.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the patterned paper you used on your DT card this week!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.