Sunday 24 April 2016

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge

The current challenge at One-Layer Simplicity Challenge is

As You Wish April - Whatever you wish to make--as long as it's one layer of card stock--will work for April! 

So, here's my story - I made this card for last month's challenge, where the challenge was

Let Green 'March' In

I misplaced the card and then found it too late to enter in March's challenge. Then, I giggled when I saw April's challenge and then thought - why not?

Here's my card


I used a piece of post-it tape near the bottom. I used Technique Tuesday's Wildflowers stamp set for the grass and foliage. I then added a bit more colour with distress ink and an ink blending tool. A simple sentiment from Simon Says STAMP Many Thanks stamp set to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.