Friday 1 April 2016

House of Cards April 2016 Challenge

Sorry friends, haven't been around much.

However, I'm back!!!! Boy, have I missed crafting.

It's the start of another month, so it's time for another challenge at House of Cards 

Here's is this month's challenge

Use Script and/or Colors
 


Here's my card





I tried to incorporate both "Script and Colors".  I started by tearing a couple pieces of 3M Post-it Tape length-wise as I wanted to mask off an area with irregular edges. Using Stampin Up's French Script stamp and Simon Says STAMP fog ink, I stamped in the masked off area. Using the same ink and a sponge, I "darkened" the edges of the masked off area. I was going for a subtle look for the script - well, I got subtle and it doesn't photograph very well (or is it the photographer?). Here's a close-up


I used this SU stamp (not sure which stamp set)


I coloured this stamp with markers - Stampin Up - Primrose Petals and Cherry Cobbler and Distress Marker - Mowed Lawn.

The sentiment is from this Simon Says STAMP stamp set




Hope you can join us this month at House of Cards

Thanks for visiting
sue

14 comments:

  1. Nice card Sue.

    (✿*‿*) Ma
    HOC DT team
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and delicate design, Sue! I love these pretty colors!
    Take care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, this is AMAZING! I LOVE the layered stamping--this card is a perfect CAS creation! Gorgeous work, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and love the CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling use of script on your sweet card! Donna HOC teammate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling use of script on your sweet card! Donna HOC teammate

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty CAS card Sue.


    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the tulips stamp you used! :) Hugs! Katy-HOC Teammate

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the simplicity of this card! So beautiful! jane hoc dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card, Sue.
    Hugs,
    Em, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so Susan at Simplicity! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So deliciously CAS! Love that text behind your sweet, little cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet and simply card!
    Tina HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOve the simplicity!
    Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.