Thursday 14 April 2016

Less is More Week 271 Challenge

The current challenge at Less is More

It's time for another fun 
ONE LAYER CARD 
challenge!
 
 
The theme for this week's cards is 
Geometric Shapes or Patterns



Here's my card



I masked off a 3.25" x 3.25" area. The stencil is by ARTplorations - Retro Circles Stencil. I applied distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry) with daubers. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set.

I was going to cut out the inked square and mat it, to make it pop. Then I remembered that this was to be a one layer card and left the card, as is.

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely vibrant colours and a super stencil!
    Thanks so much for taking part
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stencilling, love your card !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stencil you've used and love the card you've made. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your inking and blending is just superb! The stencil is fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, really vivid and zingy colours! The sentiment is lovely too with the combo of two very nice fonts. Fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like I missed a few visits last week, sorry I'm so late!
    This is super, I love the CAS style and the colours are so cheerful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.