Wednesday 20 April 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #168

Here's the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch




Here's my card


I used Jennifer McGuire's faux textured metal paper technique to create the background. I masked off the central area with post-it tape, added peacock feathers distress ink with an ink blending tool. I then removed the post-it tape and then immediately applied perfect pearls with a brush to add a shine to the inked section. I ran the panel with a We R Memory Keepers geometric embossing folder. To complete the card, I used a scrap piece of pink cardstock, added the sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Keep it Simple: Thank you stamp set and added a die cut flower using WPlus9's Flower Doodles die set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Cool that you've used the faux metal technique for that sketch element. Love that 3D folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the texture on the background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cool! I love how the texture goes through two layers of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.