Sunday 17 April 2016

Freshly Made Sketches & STAMPlorations Flash Stencil Party

I was able to combine two challenges in the creation of this card.



Here is the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches

 

While over at STAMPlorations, they are having a Flash Stencil Party this weekend. 

I was a bit stumped at what to do for this sketch. I then thought about using a stencil to create the main panel of the card and this card emerged. I used STAMPlorations Retro Circles stencil and added distress ink (spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and seedless preserves) randomly with daubers. I cut two thin pieces of cardstock in matching colours. The sentiment is from SSS Many Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Cute card with a fun color combination! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.