Friday 29 May 2015

The Friday Mashup 211

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at The Friday Mashup

FM211 - Watercolor Fun
 
 


So I saw this card 
 STF - 20140628-1

on Pinterest and watched the video here

I love the look of the card and thought that I ought to try. Nicole in the video made it look so easy.

I inked up the sentiment from a STAMPlorations with the Ranger Archival ink, which is waterproof. I added water to the card front using a small brush. I then added colour using Distress Inks - picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade, peacock feathers and seedless preserves.

I wasn't sure before I started and figured, it was just a piece of watercolour paper. So, I gave it a shot. I like how it turned out. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, what a fun way to spotlight your watercolour rainbow! It works beautifully and I'll have to give it a try myself. A clean and simple "thank you" can be used anytime. Thanks for joining us this week for the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.