Monday 25 May 2015

Papertrey Ink May 2015 Blog Hop

Here's my card
It's for the May 2015 Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink
Here's the inspiration
 



Blog Hop Inspiration

Darn work .... gets in my way! How am I supposed to create when I'm at work! Phooey! Anyway, I rushed home and tried to put something together. I thought about it ... I wanted to try to re-create the colours. Didn't want to cut up paper, I wanted to use ink. Remembered that I have a circle stencil - so I used that with just about every Distress Ink I own!

Thanks for visiting
sue

6 comments:

  1. Your circles are great, Sue! I think they would also work for the Happy Little Stampers sketch challenge for May. I'm delighted to meet you at today's hop and become your newest follower and I'd love to have you visit and follow me on my sidebar, too, if you like! Enjoy the hop!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, what a darling card this is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and colourful card! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stencil is perfect for this challenge - love the bright inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun this is! And the distress inks gave it great surface texture. Lovely, happy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.