Thursday 7 May 2015

Less is More Challenge Week 222

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at Less is More


Use opposite colours on the wheel 

here's a mini colour wheel to give you a clue



I chose the light blue/orange colours.

I applied some distress inks on an acrylic block, spritzed some water and then placed the block onto a piece of watercolour paper.

I used this SU Serene Silhouette stamp set.

Found a orange gingham piece of patterned paper to finish off the card

Thanks for visiting
sue
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm still to try the watercolouring with a block technique, your blue frame looks great created this way.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic stamping and a great colour combo.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.