Tuesday 12 May 2015

STAMPlorations Bi-Weekly Sketch Challenge #33

Here's my card

It's for the current challenge at STAMPlorations

Here's the sketch




 OK - so I just re-read the "rules" and it states that you must use stamps in my project. UGH - the only stamp is the sentiment stamp. Perhaps I still have time to create another card, more in line with the rules!

I used paper from my much beloved Basic Grey stash (oh my!) and cut with my Creative Memories decorative trimmer.

I recently found this company and am loving their products and excellent customer service.

Thanks for visiting
sue

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Sue! Your card sure meets the specs for the challenge -- one stamp is perfectly enough! Great take on the sketch. Love the subtle distressed/grunge look on the BG paper you used. Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch, I love the papers and color palette! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the sentiment from Hero Arts
    I think I have that stamp too and love to use it
    and love the paper you have choosen adorable Papers and great using the sketch at Stamplorations
    thanks for joining us this time
    hugs, Monika (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monika - the sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Salutations

      Delete
  4. You can join again still 11 hours time
    see the DT member sample..if you have no idea...maybe a hill with bicycle or three you have cute DP and can create a scene too just share my idea..
    happy if you join again and Stamplorations has also May challenge theme Leaves and Stamps...see you soon maybe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card. Love your pretty papers and creative take on our sketch. Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOoo! I really like how masculine this feels with all the rich, warm colors. Great mixing and matching of patterns! Thanks for playing along at the STAMPlorations sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.