Tuesday 26 May 2015

TIME OUT Challenges #31

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at TIME OUT Challenges

Grunge with the optional twist of Embossing


I used this SU background stamp with SU ink - Smoky Slate (stamped off); Used SU Gorgeous Grunge stamp with SU ink - Early Espresso.

Used Distress Ink - Pumice stone to add the "circles". Added Distress Ink - Tea Dye to the edges of the card to "age" the card.

This was a difficult challenge. I prefer the straight lines and the clean and simple look. I needed to "stretch" my comfort level. 

Thanks for visiting
sue

5 comments:

  1. I like that embossing set. And you have used it to perfection here. What I really like is your use of colour, the bg is perfect for grunge and then the pop of colour with the sentiment. I think you rocked grunge Sue and thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this :) The mix of the background stamp and stencil work wonderfully and the pop of the red sentiment is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning at TO-see the blog for details of your prize and being our GD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your win at Time Out, super card! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the win at TIME OUT, Sue! I'm not surprised! This card is sensational!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.