Wednesday 27 May 2015

Little Tangles Challenge #56 & Uniko Stamps Challenge #21

Here's my card
It's for the current challenge at Little Tangles and Uniko Studio.

The theme at Uniko Studio is: Flowers

I was inspired by this card at this blog
Spring Blossoms & Berries

The flowers are from this Papertrey Ink set. I just need to say that I love my Papertrey ink stamp sets. I don't have many ... yet! Used Hero Arts Shadow inks.

I was a little nervous adding the black pen lines. However, I like how they turned out.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Sue ... soft, delicate and feminine! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card. thanks for playing along in the little tangles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and perfectly CAS. Love your CASE of your inspiration card. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.