Friday 1 January 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge ~ January Challenge

Happy New Year! Hoping that we'll soon have this pandemic behind us. It's time for a new challenge at Rainbow Card Challenge


Here's my card


I personally like the look of cards with a neutral color palette. For my card, I found some patterned paper covered with writing. I pulled out my Stampin' Up's Upsy Daisy stamp set. I used to use it a lot but it seems to be collecting dust now. I love this image and stamped it on the patterned paper. Don't look too closely, because I stamped the image upside down on the patterned paper. Shhhh - please don't tell anyone. I decided to just go with the flow and finish the card I trimmed the panel down and matted with black. For a bit of texture, I added wide hemp ribbon behind the panel and a bow using black organza ribbon. I adhered everything to a natural A2 card panel.

Hoping you're inspired by our Neutrals challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue ! Love your delicate design with this script background, the frame and the organza ribbon. You made me laugh with the image stamped upside down, I feel so much less alone now ;-)) Wishing you a very Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love the flowers! And upside down stamps-I don't even know what you're talking about ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.