Sunday 24 January 2021

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #511

Hope you had time to join us for Challenge #510. It's time for a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. For the next two weeks. it'll be a color challenge.

Here's my card


For my card, I found some teal and maroon cardstock. I cut them into 1 5/8" squares and stamped them with one of the outline flowers using Stampin' Up's Flower Shop stamp set and Hero Arts Wet Cement shadow ink. Because I knew that I wouldn't be able to perfectly center the flower, I intentionally stamped them off-center. I adhered the squares to a gold A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I stamped the "thank you" from Stampin' Up's Made for You stamp set with Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I used Stampin' Up's oval punch to punch out the sentiment. I adhered it to a gold die cut made with a Spellbinders' Label 8 die.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our teal, maroon and gold color challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.