Monday 25 January 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #405

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch

  


Here's my card
 

For my card, I started with the wonky cake using Sugar Pea Designs Bring On The Cake stamp set with Hero Arts Neon Blue, Neon Green, Butter Bar. I fussy cut the pieces and adhered them to a square of orange. I used the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper to round off the corners of the orange square. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of pick and found some striped patterned paper for the wider strip. I adhered everything to a bright blue card panel to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I almost had to take my cardi off when I saw this tropical card Sue! (Then I remembered it's freezing!!) Love your bright colours and that stylised cake :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.