Wednesday 15 April 2020

STAMPlorations CAS April Challenge ~ Reminder Post

Have you had a chance to join us at STAMPlorations CAS for this month's challenge?


Here's a card to inspire you


So for this card, it's CAS and I used a bit of the "optional color twist" of lemon yellow. However, I added to it. For the background, I spread some mustard seed, carved pumpkin and spiced marmalade distress ink with a water brush on an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol. I then stamped a butterfly from STAMPlorations' Grateful Flutters stamp set. I added color with a paint brush, a bit of water and distress inks (worn lipstick, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry, hickory smoke) to the butterfly. To make some of the color more vibrant, I also used some Prismacolor Premier colored pencils. I stamped the sentiment, using STAMPlorations' Trendy Birds 2 stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Hope this inspires you to join us. There is still time!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.