Monday 6 April 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #363

The world and this pandemic is super crazy! While I now have time to craft more, I tend to find that I'm continuously checking the stats to see how we and the rest of the world are doing - how many more cases of COVID 19 and how many more deaths related to it. I keep hoping for a "flatter" curve ....

We need distractions from the doom and gloom. Perhaps, this week's challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge will inspire you to sit down in your craft space

No photo description available.

Here's my card


A friend of mine was getting rid of music books. I asked for a couple - I thought I'd find ways to use music sheets as patterned paper. So I cut one music staff and used it for my horizontal strip. I looked for some patterned papers with the same tones and used them for the rectangles. Since I was going with a music theme, I used CAS-ual Fridays Love Notes stamp set for the sentiment and the music notes, that I stamped with Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe ink. I also added an eighth note, using CAS-ual Fridays' Hearts Note Fri-die cut from a bright blue. This same colour was used to punch a scalloped oval using Stampin' Up's Scalloped Oval punch. The sentiment was punched out using Stampin' Up's Oval punch. 

Hope you're inspired.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.