Tuesday 14 April 2020

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge # 385

Hi Friends! How are things in your neck of the woods?  I went to the grocery store today. I knew that they opened at 9am so I arrived about 8:50. We were lined up around the corner - safely more than 6' apart! When the store opened at 9am, I got in and found everything I was looking for. There was no toilet paper. However, I still have enough - for now!

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week the challenge is a photo challenge.


Here's my card


I stamped the image using Penny Black's Floral Fusion stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on light gray cardstock. I added colour with Copic markers E21, R32, Y17. I trimmed the panel down and matted with black cardstock. I adhere the panel on a white A2 card base. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp set. To complete the card, I added a shimmery gray bow to the corner.

Anxious to see how you are inspired by this week's photo inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Your colouring is gorgeous, and what a great idea to stamp on a light grey rather than the usual white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful interpretation of the photo! I love the grey backdrop for the flowers. I had the same experience at the grocery the other day, except they had stacks of TP. Those lines outside is the new normal, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.